Push-Up Board with Resistance Bands and Exercise Guide Pulsher InnovaGoods Rubber (Refurbished A)
A comprehensive workout system with removable exercise board, grips, resistance bands and exercise guide. Ideal for exercising the entire body. The board highlights exercises for 4 muscle groups: chest, shoulders, back and triceps, the chest exercise being the most widely recognised. The rubber bands can be used for the arm exercises (mainly biceps) and for legs (mainly glutes). The intensity of the exercise can be controlled by adjusting the size of the elastic bands with the help of the metal hooks on the base.
- Modern and ergonomic design
- Board with highlighted exercises
- Non-slip adhesives: X20
- Firm hold
- Removable grip handles for exercise board: x2
- Elastic Resistance Bands: x2
- Max. supported weight: 100 kg
- Comprehensive training
- Suitable for all levels
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Light, manageable and easy to use
- Takes up a small amount of space
- Easy to transport and store
- Includes: Exercise guide
- Approx. dimensions: 67 x 19 x 2 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian)
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
How to use
How to use
Talk about your brand
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.